- About Breast Cancer
- Community Impact
- Get Involved
Local Resources in Bryan, Chatham, Effingham, and Liberty County:
- Coronavirus Outbreak. Click here for childcare, employment, food, utilities, housing, and shelter information.
- Coronavirus Control. Click here for federal government information, coronavirus control, and post-disaster crisis hotlines.
- Community Clinics for Coronavirus.
- Food Pantries for Coronavirus in Garden City.
- Food Pantries for Coronavirus in Springfield.
- Food Pantries for Coronavirus in Chatham County and Tybee Island.
- Job Websites for Coronavirus.
- Prescription Expense Assistance for Coronavirus.
- Rent Payment Assistance for Coronavirus in Chatham County.
- Rent Payment Assistance for Coronavirus in Bryan County, Effingham, and Liberty County.
Helpline Offers Support to Breast Cancer Survivors Worried About COVID-19
Questions? Komen’s Breast Care Helpline can provide information, social support and help with coping strategies related to anxiety or concerns during these uncertain times. You can reach the helpline by phone at 1-877-GO-KOMEN (465-6636), or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Calls to the helpline are answered by a trained and caring staff member in English or Spanish, Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. ET. You may also reach us locally at 912-232-2535 or at email@example.com.