About Us

_w6a6896

The mission of Susan G. Komen Coastal Georgia is to provide funding for breast health services, breast cancer education and outreach in our nine county region.

Through events like the Savannah Race for the Cure®, Komen Coastal Georgia invests 75 percent of the funds raised to support vital local breast health services, and dedicates the remaining 25 percent to national research to find the cures.